The Ian Donald School is designed to address the needs of a clinician who has some experience in diagnostic ultrasound, but needs additional knowledge and practice in recent sonographic developments in both obstetrics and gynaecology.
1. To promote:
- The science and art of ultrasound scanning
- Research and education in the field of medical ultrasound
- Continuous training in ultrasound
- And facilitate the dissemination of information, especially by scientific publications, including The Ultrasound Review on Obstetrics and Gynaecology
2. To provide expert advice to those entering the field of ultrasound
3. To increase knowledge of methodology for implementing recent ultrasound advances
4. To contribute to the improvement of teaching standards by the introduction of computer technology and devices for telemedicine.